Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools? F*** Off

I don't know why this irritates me so much... but it does. I felt compelled to write this blog after going to three different sites in a row and each of them had April Fool's Day pages up. Now don't get me wrong, I like the occasional practical joke from time to time, but I go to certain websites to get informed about... stuff. Why must every jackass web designer think they're being so original with April Fool's Day pages when I just want to know what happening. What happened to thumbtacks on chairs, fake vomit, or whoopie cushions? I just find it very irritating. I'm most likely being irrational with this rant and that's fine if you don't agree (I probably wouldn't either).

Jesus, sometime I'd rather be Rick Roll'd rather than look at an god forsaken April Fools page.




Ahh the internet... yet another medium for April Fool's pranks!

1 comment:

  1. i pulled one on my boss the good old fashioned way

    ReplyDelete