Thursday, April 2, 2009

All Minx'd Up

So Kenny Minks, I promised I would write a blog about you so here it is... I never promised it would be good though hahaha!!

So I think Kenny looks like Jay Baruchel (that guy from Knocked Up with the maple leaf tatoo).

If you're a Bridgewater State College student and you don't know who Kenneth "Perrybottom" Minks, then you must live under a rock because Mr. Minks or "Minx" (which is his pseudonym of choice) is freaking everywhere at once.

Kenny this one goes out to you solely because I think you would find this shit hilarious...

Write on the comment's page if you have any good "Minx Tales"



Kenny's middle name isn't Perrybottom, but I would bet that it's something goofy like that.

2 comments:

  1. haha gahhh your hilarious fisch. It is pretty true I am everywhere it once...Because im Superman. I guess I have to write a blog about you.

    P.S. My middle name is Anthony...its not that odd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't say superman Mr. Kenny Perrybottom Minx. Although his mighty faux hawk he sports often might give him some superpowers. But in all honesty Kenny does have a knack for being in a million organizations at once...he just stages these cou d'etat's and poof he's leading another organization. I don't know how he does it.


    As far as other minx tales... I heard he once saved a bus full of children from toppling over a cliff, and he didn't even get his suit coat dirty.... just remarkable

    ReplyDelete